Kristi Ngo is an associate attorney at Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP. Her diverse background includes immigration law, family law, criminal defense, and civil litigation. Ms. Ngo received her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from University of California, Irvine. She subsequently earned her Juris Doctor from Chapman University School of Law with an emphasis in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution. Furthermore, Ms. Ngo is fluent in Vietnamese.
• California bar
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• Helped hundreds of families unite through family-based petitions and appellate-related work.
• Has assisted individuals and companies in various employment-based and investment-based immigration matters, including L-1 intracompany transferee visa and EB-5 investment visa.
• Drafts rebuttals, appellate briefs, and motions to reconsider or reopen USCIS decisions.
• Experienced in adjustment of status and consular processing.
• Successfully defended clients before Immigration Court in deportation and removal actions.
• Represented foreign beneficiaries whose United States relative sponsors passed away before receipt of immigrant statuses. Resulted in humanitarian restatement of immigration petitions and green cards for all beneficiaries.
• Advised and assisted foreign beneficiaries on waivers of grounds of inadmissibility based on immigration misrepresentation and criminal history.
• Litigates marital dissolution, paternity, and domestic violence actions.
• Represented spouse in a marital dissolution action involving over a million dollars in assets. Resulted in favorable settlement with permanent spousal support and no reimbursement for Watts charges and Epstein credits.
• Represented owner of national technology company accused of breach of contract and fraud. Resulted in a favorable settlement for less than 10% of damages sought.
• Represented defendant in a conversion action involving high compensatory and punitive damages. Resulted in dismissal of case with prejudice at demurrer stage.
• Clerked for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, Family Protection Unit.