Heidi Lewis brings to this firm 35 years of state and federal civil litigation experience. Her extensive experience includes litigating such matters as business and real estate disputes, wrongful termination, sexual, racial and gender harassment, trusts and estate litigation, financial elder abuse, construction defects, family law, and insurance claims. Heidi also has experience in class actions and multiple plaintiff litigation wherein she has had the opportunity to work successfully with multiple co-counsel to achieve the best results for the plaintiffs. Ms. Lewis’ experience has included the opportunity to 2nd chair with 1st chair Herbert Hafif in an Orange County jury trial, wherein the jury returned a verdict of $54.4 million in favor of their client against one of Orange County’s largest real estate developers. Ms. Lewis experience also includes civil appellate and writ practice.
Heidi Lewis, a native of Tucson, Arizona, graduated from the University of Arizona with a B.A. in Political Science, after attending the University of Denver for two years. Heidi earned her juris doctorate from Western State University College of Law, Fullerton.
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton JD-1980
- University of Arizona –BA- 1976
- California State Bar-1981
- Orange County Bar -1981
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- OCBA Charitable Fund Committee – 2 years
- Mentor for recent admittes through the OCBA mentor program
- Charitable fund raising and volunteer for Marines and their families