Elizabeth has a strong civil background, and has spent the last 15 years in family law. She has extensive knowledge of family law issues, especially child support cases involving the Department of Child Support Services.
Elizabeth is a highly regarded member of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola and Klausner, LLP’s family law team, and has been with the firm since 2009. You will find that Elizabeth’s tenacity can help protect you in this difficult time. She is committed to her clients, bringing integrity and professionalism to all areas of law.
- University of California San Diego La Jolla, California B.A.
- University of San Diego School of Law San Diego, California J.D.
- Whittier Bar Association (Past President)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Lavender Bar Association
- Child Support
Honors & Awards:
- Alec L. Cory Pro Bono Award Foundation of the State Bar of California Scholarship Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services Counsel for County of San Diego Department of Child Support Services
- State of California
- State Bar of California U.S. District Court, Southern District of California