Elizabeth has a strong civil background and has spent the last 17 years in the family law arena. She has extensive knowledge of family law issues, especially child support cases involving the Department of Child Support Services.
Elizabeth is a highly regarded member of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP’s family law team, and has been with the firm since 2009. You will find that Elizabeth’s competence, compassion, and tenacity will serve you well during a difficult time. She is committed to her clients, bringing integrity and professionalism to all areas of law.
- University of California San Diego La Jolla, California B.A. in Political Science (graduated 3/1995)
- University of San Diego School of Law San Diego, California J.D. (graduated 12/2000)
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Long Beach Bar Association Family Law Section
- Whittier Bar Association (Past President)
- Carolyn J. Martin’s Family Law Study Group
- BNI Top Producers (President 2018-2019)
- Three years with the San Diego Department of Child Support Services
- Fourteen plus years in Family Law (including Dissolutions of Marriage; Paternity; Custody; Child Support; Spousal Support; complex Property Issues; and Post-Judgment Matters)
- Daily Settlement Officer, Whittier Court, 11/2018 to present
Honors & Awards:
- Alec L. Cory Pro Bono Award Foundation of the State Bar of California Scholarship Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- AVVO 10-Star Rating
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
On a Personal Note:
Elizabeth grew up in North Orange County and spent twenty years in San Diego before moving back to this area. Elizabeth and her husband, Jason, are the proud parents of three spoiled cats. Elizabeth enjoys slowly running half-marathons, traveling, and practicing Transcendental Meditation.