Biography / Experience:
Chris Wong has over 20 years’ litigation experience in both state and federal courts. Chris has handled cases from inception to discovery through final resolution, if not by settlement, then by dispositive motion, trial, or appeal. Chris has extensive experience with special motions to strike (aka “anti-SLAPP” motions) at both the trial and appellate levels. Before coming to Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP, Chris spent over a decade handling professional liability defense cases involving a wide range of underlying matters including business and commercial law, family law, intellectual property, trust and estate planning, immigration law, and corporate transactions.
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- State Bar of California
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Circuit Court for the Ninth Circuit