Mr. Klausner is the Managing Partner of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP. He is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State of California, a past President of the Whittier Bar Association, and a current member of the Beverly Hills, Orange County, Whittier and Long Beach Bar Associations. He is also a Certified Minor’s Counsel in Los Angeles County and an arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association.
Mr. Klausner has been licensed to practice in Arizona since 1994 and in California since 2006. In addition to having been lead counsel in thousands of family law matters, Mr. Klausner regularly handles civil litigation and criminal defense cases, with successful trial results in matters ranging from simple traffic matters to DUI cases and from white collar matters to first-degree murder charges. Mr. Klausner has been sponsored to appear in family law cases and criminal matters across the United States and has lectured on civil litigation issues internationally.
- University of Arizona College of Law Tucson, Arizona J.D.
- Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona B.A. / History
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Arizona
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Certified by the State of California
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar Association
- Whittier Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association