Kristi Quynh Ngo manages SKT’s Immigration Practice Group. She specializes in EB-5 investments, various employment-based visa categories, and family-based immigration matters. Ms. Ngo represents foreign investors in obtaining U.S. permanent residency through Regional Center and direct EB-5 investment. She also advises businesses on regional center formation and ensures immigration law compliance.
Ms. Ngo received her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of California, Irvine. She subsequently earned her Juris Doctor from Chapman University School of Law with an emphasis in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution.
Ms. Ngo is a member of the Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California. She is fluent in Vietnamese.
- Extensive experience in assisting individuals and companies in various employment-based and investment-based immigration matters, including L-1 intracompany transferee visas and EB-5 investment visas.
- Helps hundreds of families unite through family-based petitions and appellate-related work.
- Drafts rebuttals, appellate briefs, and motions to reconsider or reopen USCIS decisions.
- Knowledgeable in adjustment of status and consular processing.
- Successful defense of clients before the Immigration Court in deportation and removal actions.
- Has represented foreign beneficiaries whose United States relative sponsors passed away before receipt of immigrant statuses resulting in humanitarian re-statement of immigration petitions and green cards for all beneficiaries.
- Advised and assisted foreign beneficiaries on challenging the admissibility of immigration-based misrepresentations and criminal history.
- Speaks at various conferences and seminars on I-526 petitions and source of funds issues, developments on EB-5 adjudication, and alternative visa options.
- Has litigated numerous marital dissolution, paternity, and domestic violence actions.
- Represented spouse in a marital dissolution action involving over a million dollars in assets, which resulted in favorable settlement with permanent spousal support and no reimbursement for Watts charges and Epstein credits.
- Represented owner of national technology company accused of breach of contract and fraud, resulting in a favorable settlement for less than 10% of the damages sought.
- Represented defendant in a conversion action involving high compensatory and punitive damages, which resulted in dismissal of the case with prejudice at the demurrer stage.
- Co-author, “House of Gold: Documenting Property-Related Source of Funds for Vietnamese Investors,” EB5 Investors Magazine.
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California.
- California Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Kendya Wyatt is a Paralegal at our office in Long Beach, California. Ms. Wyatt handles many cases across the spectrum of Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, and Family Law. After her seven-year career as a Customer Services Supervisor at the Consumer Resource Network, she obtained a Paralegal Certificate from Charter College. Ms. Wyatt began with the firm as a File Clerk and was promoted to Paralegal in 2015. She handles SKT’s Personal Injury cases as well as some Family Law cases and serves as a highly valued member of our team. Mrs. Wyatt has also served as a Notary Public since February 2016.
In her spare time, Ms. Wyatt enjoys watching and playing basketball with her husband of fourteen years.Read More
Elizabeth has a strong civil background and has spent the last 17 years in the family law arena. She has extensive knowledge of family law issues, especially child support cases involving the Department of Child Support Services.
Elizabeth is a highly regarded member of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP’s family law team, and has been with the firm since 2009. You will find that Elizabeth’s competence, compassion, and tenacity will serve you well during a difficult time. She is committed to her clients, bringing integrity and professionalism to all areas of law.
- University of California San Diego La Jolla, California B.A. in Political Science (graduated 3/1995)
- University of San Diego School of Law San Diego, California J.D. (graduated 12/2000)
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Long Beach Bar Association Family Law Section
- Whittier Bar Association (Past President)
- Carolyn J. Martin’s Family Law Study Group
- BNI Top Producers (President 2018-2019)
- Three years with the San Diego Department of Child Support Services
- Fourteen plus years in Family Law (including Dissolutions of Marriage; Paternity; Custody; Child Support; Spousal Support; complex Property Issues; and Post-Judgment Matters)
- Daily Settlement Officer, Whittier Court, 11/2018 to present
Honors & Awards:
- Alec L. Cory Pro Bono Award Foundation of the State Bar of California Scholarship Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- AVVO 10-Star Rating
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
On a Personal Note:
Elizabeth grew up in North Orange County and spent twenty years in San Diego before moving back to this area. Elizabeth and her husband, Jason, are the proud parents of three spoiled cats. Elizabeth enjoys slowly running half-marathons, traveling, and practicing Transcendental Meditation.Read More
Mr. Klausner is the Managing Partner of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP. He is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State of California, a past President of the Whittier Bar Association, and a current member of the Beverly Hills, Orange County, Whittier and Long Beach Bar Associations. He is also a Certified Minor’s Counsel in Los Angeles County and an arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association.
Mr. Klausner has been licensed to practice in Arizona since 1994 and in California since 2006. In addition to having been lead counsel in thousands of family law matters, Mr. Klausner regularly handles civil litigation and criminal defense cases, with successful trial results in matters ranging from simple traffic matters to DUI cases and from white-collar matters to first-degree murder charges. Mr. Klausner has been sponsored to appear in family law cases and criminal matters across the United States and has lectured on civil litigation issues internationally.
- University of Arizona College of Law Tucson, Arizona J.D.
- Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona B.A. / History
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Arizona
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Certified by the State of California
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar Association
- Whittier Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association