Kristi Ngo is an associate attorney at Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP. Her diverse background includes immigration law, family law, criminal defense, and civil litigation. Ms. Ngo received her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from University of California, Irvine. She subsequently earned her Juris Doctor from Chapman University School of Law with an emphasis in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution. Furthermore, Ms. Ngo is fluent in Vietnamese.
• California bar
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• Helped hundreds of families unite through family-based petitions and appellate-related work.
• Has assisted individuals and companies in various employment-based and investment-based immigration matters, including L-1 intracompany transferee visa and EB-5 investment visa.
• Drafts rebuttals, appellate briefs, and motions to reconsider or reopen USCIS decisions.
• Experienced in adjustment of status and consular processing.
• Successfully defended clients before Immigration Court in deportation and removal actions.
• Represented foreign beneficiaries whose United States relative sponsors passed away before receipt of immigrant statuses. Resulted in humanitarian restatement of immigration petitions and green cards for all beneficiaries.
• Advised and assisted foreign beneficiaries on waivers of grounds of inadmissibility based on immigration misrepresentation and criminal history.
• Litigates marital dissolution, paternity, and domestic violence actions.
• Represented spouse in a marital dissolution action involving over a million dollars in assets. Resulted in favorable settlement with permanent spousal support and no reimbursement for Watts charges and Epstein credits.
• Represented owner of national technology company accused of breach of contract and fraud. Resulted in a favorable settlement for less than 10% of damages sought.
• Represented defendant in a conversion action involving high compensatory and punitive damages. Resulted in dismissal of case with prejudice at demurrer stage.
• Clerked for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, Family Protection Unit.
Kendya Wyatt is a Paralegal at our office in Long Beach, CA. Kendya handles many cases across the spectrum of Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, and Family Law. After her seven-year career as a Customer Services Supervisor at the Consumer Resource Network, she obtained a Paralegal Certificate from Charter College. Kendya began with the firm as a File Clerk and was promoted to Paralegal in 2015. Ms. Wyatt handles the Personal Injury cases as well as some Family Law cases and serves as a highly valued member of our team. Mrs. Wyatt has also served as a Notary Public since February 2016.
In her spare time, Ms. Wyatt enjoys watching and playing basketball with her husband of fourteen years.Read More
Elizabeth has a strong civil background, and has spent the last 15 years in family law. She has extensive knowledge of family law issues, especially child support cases involving the Department of Child Support Services.
Elizabeth is a highly regarded member of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola and Klausner, LLP’s family law team, and has been with the firm since 2009. You will find that Elizabeth’s tenacity can help protect you in this difficult time. She is committed to her clients, bringing integrity and professionalism to all areas of law.
- University of California San Diego La Jolla, California B.A.
- University of San Diego School of Law San Diego, California J.D.
- Whittier Bar Association (Past President)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Lavender Bar Association
- Child Support
Honors & Awards:
- Alec L. Cory Pro Bono Award Foundation of the State Bar of California Scholarship Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services Counsel for County of San Diego Department of Child Support Services
- State of California
- State Bar of California U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Mr. Klausner is the Managing Partner of Schuchert, Krieger, Truong, Spagnola & Klausner, LLP. He is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State of California, a past President of the Whittier Bar Association, and a current member of the Beverly Hills, Orange County, Whittier and Long Beach Bar Associations. He is also a Certified Minor’s Counsel in Los Angeles County and an arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association.
Mr. Klausner has been licensed to practice in Arizona since 1994 and in California since 2006. In addition to having been lead counsel in thousands of family law matters, Mr. Klausner regularly handles civil litigation and criminal defense cases, with successful trial results in matters ranging from simple traffic matters to DUI cases and from white collar matters to first-degree murder charges. Mr. Klausner has been sponsored to appear in family law cases and criminal matters across the United States and has lectured on civil litigation issues internationally.
- University of Arizona College of Law Tucson, Arizona J.D.
- Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona B.A. / History
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Arizona
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Certified by the State of California
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar Association
- Whittier Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association